Scheel Media Solutions
Information Technology Training
Software and Hardware Maintainence Training
- We can provide on site training to help you and your employees get the most out of your available computing resources and can make suggestions for how to get the maximum value from upgrades and new purchases.
- We will come to your business or home and give a tutorial on using specific software or explain how to upgrade and properly maintain hardware.
- We can also teach you how to use the latest virus removal software and mal-ware software, and provide proper maintainence for your computer's operating system.
- We are fond of several open source applications now available that allow professional level tools to be used freely with no cost or use restrictions. The saving in purchase costs can add up quickly and use of open source applications eliminates the need to track how many licenses your company owns. Because of this open licensing, more end user "seats" can be added at will with no budget impact.
- We can help you evaluate which packages might be useful and can install them and train you and/or your staff in how to make the most of them.
- The following list covers the major software packages for which we can provide support, on-site training, or custom development:
- Linux (including System Software)
- Microsoft Windows - Windows 98SE through Windows 7 (including System Software)
- SCO System V Unix
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Art Explosion Publisher
- GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access, Project
- McAfee VirusScan
- Internet Explorer
- SQL Server
- Filemaker Pro
- Filezilla (FTP)
- PDF (creation)
- Zen Cart
* All trademarks listed are the property of their respective owners.